27 MOUTH WATERING AND SMOOTH CHOCOLATE IDEAS
***** If you don't see the video, click your refresh key ( F5 on PC ) *****
AMAZING CHOCOLATE IDEAS
Let’s get prepared for the best party ever! We prepared a lot of ideas on how to make an awesome candy bar that all your friends will remember! You will find a ton of cool ideas on how to decorate a candy bar, how to cook delicious recipes in no time. Follow our tutorials and your friends will be amazed by the result.
Try to make these amazing dessert ideas at home:
- Make a chocolate bowl to serve ice-cream or you can decorate an ice-cream with it. Inflate a balloon and melt chocolate in a bowl. Place a balloon in chocolate, put out and let cool
- You can decorate cupcakes in a very beautiful way. Personalize cupcakes with chocolate “wax” seals. You can find wax stamps in craft stores. Heat the chocolate in the microwave. Take a parchment paper and make small drops of chocolate. Allow chocolate to cool a bit and place the seal on chocolate drops and press for a second
- Check out two easy ways to make chocolate leaves
- Make beautiful chocolate decorations using bubble wrap. Melt chocolate in the microwave. Place bubble wrap on a table and spread melted chocolate. Freeze and after that remove bubble wrap
- Here is a recipe of beautiful marble cake. Take two plastic bottles and mix sugar, baking powder, oil, and an egg. Mix the same ingredients in the second bottle but add cocoa. Take a round baking tray and create a zebra stripe pattern by putting one layer on top of each other.
- You can easily make chocolate butterflies. You will need a butterfly template, wax paper, and melted chocolate. Watch the full tutorial
Don’t forget to share these ideas with your friends!
00:09 Chocolate bowls
00:58 Chocolate wax seals
08:20 Chocolate butterflies
13:38 Ice-cream cake