- Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed or Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Chrome, Firefox 1.1+, IE 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
- A broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
If you're having trouble watching streaming videos, please make sure that you have a plug-in installed on your computer. Most of the videos listed in our search results are flash videos and require the Abode Flash Player plugin. You can install the Abode Flash plugin by visiting http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/.
Some of the videos listed in our search results are non-flash videos that we've indexed from the hosting site. We determine which plugin to use by looking at the file extension (.mpg, .mov, .wmv, etc) of the video. If the associated plugin is not already installed on your computer, you'll be prompted to download the plugin or player. Click here for a list of some helpful links where you can download plug-ins.
- From the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options."
- From the "Security" tab, click "Custom Level."
- Scroll down to the "Scripting" section and enable "Active scripting."
- Click "OK" twice to exit "Internet Options."
- Close all browser windows and relaunch a new browser window.
- From the "Tools" menu, select "Options."
- We also recommend checking the "Load images automatically" check box.
- Click "OK."