BRILLIANT CLEANING TIPS
Do you have plans for the next weekend? Maybe you want to go shopping or read a new bestseller?
Cleaning shouldn’t spoil your weekend. Don’t waste a lot of time cleaning and our hacks will help you to spend a weekend as you like! You definitely should relax and enjoy the following weekend!
Look through our best hacks that will totally ease your life!
- dirty pan? Ugh! Use toothpaste! Wait for what? Yes, this inexpensive cleaner works perfectly with grease
- you will love our natural ingredients disinfection idea: mix water, vinegar, and thyme together
- need a cheap and effective carpet cleaner? Mix cornstarch, baking soda, whole cloves, bay leaves, and borax together. Sprinkle dry powder on your carpet, leave it for two hours, then vacuum it up.
- make cuts on kitchen sponge and clean the grill rack
- cut kitchen sponge in half and insert magnets. Now you can effectively clean bottles without special tools
- make your own nail polish remover tool: cut kitchen sponges and put into a jar. Pour nail polish remover and insert fingers one by
- if a showerhead doesn’t perform well, fill a plastic bag with vinegar and wrap it around the shower head. Secure the bag around the head with a rubber band and leave for 30 minutes.
- add baking soda to a pan of boiling water and put inside stove filter
- get rid of carpet dust odor using vacuum and cinnamon. Watch full tutorial in our video!
- wrap pantyhose around the end of the vacuum hose to find tiny things
- check out how to clean blender just in 30 seconds: pour warm water in the blender (about a half of blender), add dish soap. Turn on the blender for few seconds. Ready!
00:09 Toothpaste magic
01:49 Natural air freshener
02:35 How to clean carpet
04:34 Clean blender in 30 seconds
05:22 Greasy stove filter?