CRAZY WAYS TO OPEN A BOTTLE
Check out how to easily open jars, bottles, and cans using unexpected household items!
Here is a whole collection of hacks how to open nearly everything around:
- Rigid plastic clamshell packages safely could be a real nightmare for consumers as they are really hard to open. Moreover, you can injure yourself while opening this package. Thankfully, we have a great lifehack for this problem. Use manual rotary can opener.
- If you don’t know how to open a wine bottle without skewer, you a key!
- We will teach you how to open a can without a knife. Use a spoon!
- You will know what to do if you've lost the key but need to easily open the lock with the help of a pair of wrenches.
- Heat the lid with a hair dryer to open a jar
- Place a jar into hot water and try to open after
- How to copy a key using a can
- No corkscrew? Open your wine with a knife
- Pencils contain a natural grease that will help to move a broken or stuck zipper. Rub the pencil along the teeth of the zip or in the area where it is getting stuck, open and close the zip and couple of times and it should be good as new
- Everyone has that annoying pair of pants with the zipper that just doesn’t stay up. Instead of replacing the zip, just get a circle zipper pull, or small key ring you can attach to the button.
- Fix your broken zipper with a paperclip or a zip tie
- Need to escape but your hands tighten up? Watch our video and you see how you can open the handcuffs with unexpected things like a zip tie.
- Wrap a lid with duct tape and pull it
- The easiest way to zip a dress by yourself – attach yarn and pull
Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!
01:36 No corkscrew?
00:49 Spoon hack
01:42 How to open a jar with duct tape
05:07 How to zip a dress by yourself
05:22 Escape hacks