KITCHEN HACKS FOR LAZY PEOPLE
Check out the collection of kitchen hacks that will help you to speed up a cooking routine and learn surprising hacks that will change your life. We don’t like to spend a lot of time on cooking that’s why we share quick dessert recipes: quick cinnamon rolls in a cup, the right way to eat Choco-pie, baked bananas, cold dessert from yogurt. Here are the best kitchen hacks:
- Few drops of iodine will show if the mayonnaise you bought in the supermarket is natural
- Check out how to soften hard bread! Run the hard of bread under water and place into oven for 8 minutes. Then eat and enjoy!
- Freeze drops of yogurt to get a quick dessert
- Hull strawberries with drinking straws and add some Nutella. Now you have a quick dessert
- Microwave a tomato for 30 secs and you will peel it very quickly
- Watch our tutorial on how to make dry herbs at home. Wash herbs you like, cut and microwave for 60 secs. Now you have dry herbs and you don’t need to go to the store!
- Remove tiny eggshells with a piece of eggshell. The next time you crack an egg and there's a tiny piece of shell at the bottom, remove it quickly and efficiently with a bigger piece of the eggshell
- You may fry eggs in the ladle to make small portions
- Use a straw for perfect decoration for kids
- Check out best recipes of omelets for breakfast
- Cook cinnamon rolls in a cup. Prepare dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up and put in a mug. Microwave for 90 seconds
Don’t forget to share these lifehacks with your friends and share your favorite recipes in comments!
00:12 Baked bananas
00:44 How to soften hard bread
01:46 Cool breakfast idea
02:24 Quick way to peel tomatoes
04:37 Perfect cinnamon rolls
06:43 Incredible egg hacks